According to AARP, the advocacy organization for older Americans, most seniors want to stay in their homes as they age. But they often need help to maintain their home and stay connected to their community.
- Declining Worm Harvest Poses Challenge for Diggers, Scientists
- VIDEO: To Help Maine Seniors ‘Age in Place,’ It Takes Two Villages
- CMP Customers To See Lower Bills After Long-Term Contracts Expire
- $1.8 Million Grant to Go Toward Lead Abatement in Cumberland County Homes
- Committee Recommends $64 Million Supplemental Budget
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.