After 15 years, Maine's program to provide technology to every 7th- and 8th-grader is changing. A new structure puts more responsibility and control in the hands of local districts.
- Acadia National Park Advisory Commission To Meet Again After Being Suspended
- State Employees' Union Urges Lawmakers to Reach Budget Compromise
- Lewiston Gets Federal Money To Combat Lead In Housing
- Bring Your Own Device: State Now Letting Schools Decide Hardware To Buy Under Laptop Program
- Ranked-Choice Voting Amendment Fails In House
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.