Maine Secretary of State Matt Dunlap says Republican U.S. Senate candidate Max Linn of Bar Harbor should not qualify for the June primary ballot.
- Advocates Rally For Paid Sick Leave In Portland, But Some Business Owners Balk
- Maine Independent Lawmakers Propose Compromise Tax Conformity Plan
- Somerset County Sheriff's Deputy Shot And Killed in Norridgewock
- Maine Asylum Seeker Who Sued To Enter National Poetry Competition Knocked Out Before Finals
- Report: Maine State Police Racked Up Record Overtime In 2017
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.