While the NBA season doesn’t start for a few weeks and the WNBA season is wrapping up soon, a group of women is hitting jump shots and setting picks on basketball courts in southern Maine. The players range in age from 50 to 74 years old, and as they prepare for the Maine Senior Games this weekend, there is no sign they are slowing down.
- Mainers Find Camaraderie, Competition In Senior Women’s Basketball League
- Chellie Pingree Calls For Improved Inspections On Organic Imports
- Groups Challenge LePage’s Claim That Maine Will Get More Money Under GOP Health Bill
- Verizon Alters Plans To Drop Down East Cellphone Subscribers, But Questions Linger
- Imported Solar Panels Could Face Tariff, Increasing Costs To Consumers