Finding a pack of blueberries these days is as easy as pie — they’re plentiful in both the fresh and frozen sections of the supermarket. But while the supply is high, the market price has taken a dive, and that has growers feeling blue.
- Series Strives to Put Human Face on Maine's Opioid Crisis
- Maine ACLU: Local Law Enforcement Isn’t Required to Uphold Immigration Policy
- Labor Department: 283,000 Maine Records Affected by Job Website Data Breach
- Across the Aisle: Will the Affordable Care Act Come Down?
- In a Jam — Maine Growers Struggling with Plummeting Blueberry Prices
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.